Sunday, May 8, 2016

Twitch Stream Update

So today I am doing a stream from GUF because dropped 90% of frames when I tried to stream (at stupidly low quality, mind you) from the ADSL I have at my new home.

Unfortunately I only have about 12-18 hours on my account and this won't last very long with my streaming schedule (of 3x5+hr streams a week), so in order to continue streaming for you guys I need your support through Patreon. You will be rewarded in various ways for your support, including a regular streaming schedule (when financially feasible), postcards, a group Discord channel, personal messages and private behind the scenes footage from my content and photoshoots.

If I get 10 people to pledge $5 a month I can stream for about 10hrs. 
I totally understand that this may not be possible for a lot of people but even sharing my Patreon around is a massive help.

On Sunday May 15th at 10am AEST (exactly 7 days from now) I will be doing a 12hr livestream for my birthday.
This is purely to raise funds and awareness for my stream (and also give me something to do on my birthday).
Please try and make it to that stream, share it with your friends and let everyone know what's going on! I'm going to try invite a few friends to come along and help me out, have some do a tag-team effort for me so we can keep it entertaining. If you have any requests please let me know! I really want to get back into streaming and also set up a regular streaming schedule for you guys so you know when to expect me live, just like you know to expect a new video on every channel every second day.

As it stands currently I am still PLANNING on going to TwitchCon, but of course this is all depending on financing and if I can get tickets before they sell out. First priority is of course streaming- no point going to TwitchCon if I don't even stream on Twitch!

Thank you all so much for your help! Love you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment