Pages

Saturday, August 5, 2023

feeling like a terrible person

 I'm pretty well known for finding it terribly difficult to put a sock in it, and today I was painfully reminded of that.

I have a problem with feeling invisible, so I say outlandish or cryptic things to scare and alarm people in a horrible bid for attention. Lately it's been my blasé approach to health complications as a result of my relapse.

I've been dropping very obvious clues to my demise and hoping someone will give a fuck about me enough to ask what's going on.

Today I think I discovered that one of the people I've been doing it to is in recovery.
And I feel like a horrible human being for not giving a fuck to think that I could be effecting people's own experience.

And now I don't know what to do. I want people to know why I might be a little off, but I can't share that without the context of outing myself, and I can't talk about it without giving people the opportunity to opt out of the conversation with full understanding of what I'm talking about for fear of impacting their mental health.

No comments:

Post a Comment