Pages

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Mum giving me shit

So I'm passing school, and I want to become a psychologist.
Mum is unhappy with my grades and thinks I'm going to do nothing but serve at KFC or what not.

I spoke to one of my manager's at work and according to him you can go through TAFE and do a Human Sciences course through them and go to Uni for psychology even if you don't have an O.P. (Leaving score in Brisbane).

Mum thinks this will be stupid because I don't "get the marks" when I'm doing rather well. She thinks I'm going to be sapping off her for years. She also thinks nursing will be better. I'm telling her I can go back and do more, she agrees with me but says I should do the nursing first... I want to do psychology first.

Her main issue is to do with employment after study, we just debate which would be more stable of a job and an easier niche to get into.


It just pisses me off because I don't want to tell her I'm not going to be here next year, but I could have sworn she was smart enough to put two and two together.

No comments:

Post a Comment