Pages

Saturday, April 24, 2010

My day

I had a great day today with Nico. We went to the movies and saw Date Night, which was so nice except for the fact that the place was packed. When we sat down we were next to this group of girly tweens, like a massive tribe of them, and it wasn't all of them. Two more cam in about 3-5 minutes after me and Nico had settled and turned around to say hello to the group, then looked at us rudely and said "oh, not you, forget that, sorry" and continued talking stupidly with her stupid friends.

Anyways the movie was fantastic, absoloutely great time, the most intimate and romantic we've been for a while, for sure.


What I wanted to talk about initially was the fact that I've eaten a sushi, half a Boost, a few pieces of popcorn and a few chips... And still don't think it's good. I just feel like I've failed myself because I was so intent on being pretty for Nico, and now I have to start over again.

I love him so much, I just want to make him happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment