Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Facebook

My Facebook is fucking up guys so I might not be on so often. The chat is taking up the top 500pixels like a banner and doesn't work all too well.

I'm busy doing a whole bunch of other stuff as well so all the more reason to avoid you ;)

Other than that I'll be posting quite often and doing stuff that you can see.
Things in the works include:
  • A book
  • More YouTube videos
  • A business (probably some hair extensions or something like that)
  • And anything else you may be wanting
If there's anything you need advice on or help with, gimme a message and I'll be sure to give you my best solution.

Also feel free to leave me a comment if you have something you dislike about my blog or other websites (linked --> that way)

No comments:

Post a Comment