However, this is not to say it is not found today, some examples of more modern popstars include Lady GaGa and Justin Bieber.
Regardless of the icons of pop, it's a very sought after category, and you could be as tone deaf as a dying cat with tonsillitis and still be a successful popstar... Without the fame.
A noticeable trend in the popstar look is the incredibly shiny hair. Perfectly coloured, full of life, and almost reflective.
Great hair products include:
As for apparel...
- Clutch your phone and wallet in one hand, holding them up so your elbow is bent for your bag
- Constantly hide behind your sunnies, it may be 11pm in the middle of winter, but don't let anybody see your face!
- Brisk past anybody you see
- Smile sweetly and talk flirtatiously to anybody who says hello
- You're the centre of the universe
- Be spontaneous and unpredictable (may I remind you of Britney Spears not long ago?)
- Shop till you DROP! And I really mean that. Go to Guess, Gucci, Prada, Louis Voutton, spend til your card is a melted ball of plastic.
- Learn to PAR-TAYYYYY!!!
So, there you have it. The hair, the clothes, the attitude.
If you have any questions, feel free to comment and let me know =)