Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Holiday Tag - Interview

  Earlier today I posted a video tag I did for the holiday season. For those who watched the video, you'd know that I mentioned I would be interviewing people using that tag for this blog.
  And no sooner did I give you something to wait for, the wait is over! I have emailed my good friend Cat and got her answers to the exact same questions I answered in my video. As in the video, I tag all of you reading this post to either leave a comment with your answers or make a video and do a video response to mine (linked below).
  With that all said and done, over to the interview!


HF~ What holidays do you celebrate?
Cat~ Birthdays, Easter, Christmas, NYE, depending on family occasional Diwali (festival of lights)


HF~ What are you doing for the holidays this year?
Cat~ family dinner 24th, midnight mass, 25th brunch family + friends and NYE meeting my bf's family officially and spending it with them.


HF~ What is your favourite holiday drink?
Cat~ lemon lime and bitters, but that's just my favourite drink always...or mango smoothie when it's hot :)


HF~ Candy cane or gingerbread men?
Cat~ Candy cane any day


HF~ What is your favourite Christmas/holiday song/carol?
Cat~ cradle rocks in glory (choir song) only because it's stuck in my head from choir orrrrrr probably Rudolf the red nosed reindeer.


HF~ What's the weirdest gift you've ever received?
Cat~  ...Shampoo, expensive salon stuff but still...shampoo...


HF~ Have you ever made a snowman?
Cat~ yep, Snowy mountains :) or was it the blue mountains :S


HF~ What's your favourite holiday fragrance?
Cat~ the smell of freshly baked stuff :) orrr for NYE at home we make chocolate and churos (traditional Spanish) the smell of that is fab.

HF~ What's at the top of your Christmas wish list?
Cat~  either a new corset, diamonds or a small light portable laptop for school that wont kill my shoulder.


HF~ What's your favourite thing about the holidays/Christmas?
Cat~ spending time with family, my boyfriend and sharing fun stories and so on.


So there you have it ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment