Pages

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Phew!

So now that I have a stable internet connection, I have come to learn first hand what having a little brother can do to prepaid usage. In one night I've gone from almost 2gigs to a little over half a gig.


With that said, I'm not far from a pay day and you can look forward to lots more me! (I've been saying that a lot lately, haven't I?)


In other news, I am very much looking forward to doing a real life fashion prediction post for my Aussie readers! (And others that want to see what us down under are going to be wearing!) By this I mean I will take photos of real clothing items and accessories in real stores right here in Brisbane to show you what we are preparing for this fall/winter 2011.


This also means you'll get to judge my photography skills on my phone! 


With this special edition post, I'll tell you what I'm into, what I'm buying AND what I wish would just burn and die. (You'd be surprised!)


Let me know if you want me to do the same for beauty products as well, as make-up does have seasonal trends, but personally I think you can only go so far with certain things.


And feel free to comment with anything else you'd like to request, whether it be videos, blog posts or reviews, I'm DFW! 
(Down for whatever for those who are pulling blank faces.)


But for now, I must say farewell, until another blog post, I hope you have a fantastic day and look forward to seeing lots more me! (There I go again!)
HF

No comments:

Post a Comment