Pages

Monday, November 5, 2012

Silly Little Update

Let me just start by saying this: I am making some lucky bug seriously fat! I have bites ALL over me!
And I know it has been a really long time since I last posted something but I've been ridiculously busy! First of all I should tell you I now have 2 jobs, meaning I often go a fortnight before a weekend.
I've also been in a bit of a nasty break up and move as well, which, even after 3 weeks, is still taking it's toll and I'm still getting used to it and settling in.
 So yes, it has been a crazy long time since I last posted here, on my other website or YouTube, but I'm starting to have some serious withdrawals and promise that as soon as I can I'll be uploading a video!
 I've been requested to make a foundation video and I also want to do a little vlog/update video but at the moment I am wearing no make up and am still in my pajamas!
(Side note: I AM SO ITCHY!)
In other news, I am hoping to start interviewing people for my other website, Hairyfrankfurt starting with friends of mine starting their own businesses or entertainment careers.

So to update you on the rest of my life, it's a lot like this: work, sleep, work, sleep, next to no food and the occasional fun. The thing I find the most bizarre is that I do nothing but work but still have no money!

And it's my mum's birthday this month and I have no idea if I'll get to spend it with her :(

So that should be about it for my silly little update, and maybe I'll make another blog post that's got a bit more entertainment factor.

No comments:

Post a Comment