Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2016

The Definition of Stress

Don't mind me, I'm just organising events I can't get recognition for even though I am in charge of inviting people and the overall management of them. If it weren't for me they wouldn't have a sponsor this month, but if anyone asks, I have no idea the events even exist!

And I mean it's not like I'm in the middle of a report for an article I don't understand, or like I need to write an image critique that I have to present tomorrow even though I have no idea how to do one.

Oh, don't worry about the fact that I'm writing a book and trying to build a business.

No, the fact that I have to go to court again in a month isn't concerning me at all!
I haven't been stressed to the point of nightmares, and even if I were, the nightmares certainly wouldn't be about the person attacking me!

Oh, sure, I'm trying to become fully self employed online, but have struggled to upload my own intellectual property because I am terrified of it being scrutinized and used against me without the intention of my content being properly recognised, but rather completely misunderstood and taken completely out of context to suit the needs of someone else.

And surely the fact that my health is falling apart has nothing to do with my current state of mind.

I'm finally allowed to use toilet paper again! Yes, my housemate hid the toilet paper from me and so I had to wait 2-3 weeks to have enough money to buy my own toilet paper. So... at least I'm not using paper towels or receipts anymore!

And I definitely haven't been getting calls from debit companies asking when I can catch up on missed payments before debt collectors come after me, wouldn't that be the rats!

Nope, no threat of the government cutting off my unemployment benefits because they don't know how to enrol me as a student in their database either.

No, don't worry about me. Life is just.... Dandy.

No comments:

Post a Comment