Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Birthday

So about a month ago I was doing the same thing I do every year, coming up with elaborate plans for my birthday which is on May 15th.
Do I plan a meet and greet for myself and other YouTubers/content creators in the area and their viewers? Rent out a hall and invite everyone I know? Do some low key super expensive dinner? Or simply have a few friends and hang out and cook for them?

Now it's April 27 and I have nothing planned properly, so I've decided I'll just do a stupidly long birthday stream. PERHAPS I'll make it a drinking stream where donations of $5 mean I do a shot, but I'm still totally undecided.
Depending on where I live when my birthday comes around I may have it at a public location/a friends place, so as to have people join in on the fun (and take some of the drinks for me) but I think at the end of the day all I can say for sure right now is that it will be a livestream for my birthday.

The stream will start at midday AEST on May 15th, so hopefully lots of you can be there!

No comments:

Post a Comment