Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Productivity

I'm one of those terrible people that will go through phases of laziness and doing absolutely nothing, having no desire to do things, but on the flip side of that I also have amazing bouts of productivity and enthusiasm.

Thankfully now is one of the latter than the former, so I guess I'm simply letting you know that I'm doing my best to take advantage of this and am attempting to upload a video for every channel every second day. I was accidentally successful yesterday so I'm attempting to continue this trend and currently have a vlog rendering.

Unfortunately the downside to this is that footage won't necessarily be brand new, I am lucky to have a backlog of footage to draw from, but sometimes it may be old footage.

Regardless of the fact, here are the videos I uploaded yesterday. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment