Pages

Friday, October 1, 2010

A Personal Update

So you're all rolling your eyes, "here she goes again", right?
Yeah, I know, but I've been up to some mischief and felt I'd let you know.

So, first, let me just say I'm absolutely in love with "The Girl Who Played With Fire" by Stieg Larsson. It's the second book in the Millennium Trilogy, so if you haven't read the first you can find it here. It really is a crazy book and I will HAVE to write a review when I'm done (I've powered through it so far!)

Secondly I think it's worth all of you seeing the new interview with Stephan Groth from Apoptygma Berzerk. You can find the video series here! It was conducted by a good friend of mine by the name of Margie, however you can find her almost anywhere online by the username of blyxa.

Which brings me to the topic of the internet.
I can't stress enough how much of an extraordinary tool this is. Each and every one of us is so incredibly lucky to have it at our disposal, and a lot of the time we take it, and other things, for granted.
It really is the world on your computer screen. I have made friends from Belgium, Norway and the U.S. just by using the internet. I have Estonians that read this very blog.

If you put yourself out there, you will be seen.
And that is an amazing thing.


Of course with this should go a word of warning that you should always do it with safety. So I suppose I should do this: *insert internet safety rant here*.

I'll save that for a later date, yes?


To conclude, check out blyxa's YouTube channel, watch the video interview with Stephan Groth, keep an eye out for the Millennium trilogy and vote in my poll (that way ==>) for more relevant entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment