Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

An Update

You guys have no idea how hard this has been for me, being unable to post something when I feel the need or have a great saying to post! At this moment in time, and please refrain from laughing, I post this to you using the free wifi from mcdonalds. I know, but desperate times call for desperate measures, and yes, I am desperate!

Something you will be happy to know about is that I have put money aside to buy myself a wireless USB modem, something I had been contemplating for some time. When I get it you will be the first to know of course!
Just a warning, when I have a stable connection I have a ton of videos that are in need of uploading, so if you want to see what I've been up to, I suggest you subscribe now!
(on a side note my maccas coffee is Devine)

Also noteworthy I believe is my decision to do a beauty therapy diploma beginning mid year. It is the first time I have been genuinely excited about something in a looooonggg time! And trust me when I tell you, I am REALLY excited about this!
Upon completion I will be a fully trained make up artist and beautician.
In the mean time I will be concentrating solely on my Internet endeavors and other various things.

(Omg you guys, there's a couple next to me, big fat white guy and little Asian lady, and the guy is totally wrapping into her about her driving, and blaming it on her being a woman! Meanie!)

Now I'm just rambling about nonsense so I'll let you go.
All my love! Your maccas eating blogger, Kate!

No comments:

Post a Comment