Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Are You Kidding Me?!

My birthday is less than a month away!
And I'm not just freaking out because I'm turning 18 and haven't exactly "organised" anything solidly, but because it officially been 1 year of blogging here!


Congrats to me! Congrats to you for putting up with it! Haha!


This is almost beyond crazy, because although this little blog is somewhat humble, it is everything I've ever dreamed of and so much more. It's not much, but let's be honest, that doesn't bother me. My main goal with this is to reach out to you. (OK, that sounds a little pedophile like, totally unintended, I assure you). 


Believe it or not, ever since I was young I've always wanted people to listen to what I say, read what I write and take the time to hear me out. This is a perfect opportunity for just that, and now that I've grown as a person and realised more about myself and what I'm passionate about, I feel so at home, and so proud, and no, I know, it really isn't much to be proud of, but can't you remember being a kid and building things with pasta and it was the best thing in the world?


And here I am, almost an adult, and only now do I know who I am. This blog is part of who I am.


I've built myself to be the person I've always wanted to be, and I'm proud of that. Yes, it seems a little fake, but there is really few people as genuine as myself. I don't fake the person I have created, I just am.


OK, totally off topic now, so let's get back to celebrating my 1 year old blog!
Should I get a cake for it?
Naw, I don't think it could blow out the candle. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment