Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sorry for Being Absent!

   Sadly enough, this isn't the first time I've been absent from blogger for a while, and of course I am as apologetic as always.
Only this time, I have a blog post to make out of it.


  Recently I've had a rather... rough patch in my life.
You may have noticed from my facebook that I broke up with my boyfriend. And we all know, that is tough.


  Without going into specific details, I'd like to explain to you that you are never responsible for another's actions, feelings, thoughts or history. Something I happen to do with great ease is try to "fix" people, especially my partners. I'm not the healthiest of people to begin with, and it's not one human's job to care for someone I am not the mother of. You can't create a perfect puzzle out of broken pieces. My past relationship became twisted when I started to fix the other puzzle piece's chips and cracks, and neglected to care for my own. We ended up with pieces missing, in different places, and in the end, a very distorted and painful picture.


  This is why I have been absent for so long. Needless to say it was messy, and painful. But once you decide something is broken, don't back down. A person will play on their own insecurities to pull on yours. What is most important is that you understand that what you're doing is right in the long term.

No comments:

Post a Comment