Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

New Video!

So you may have noticed it has been, oh, I don't know, half a year since I last uploaded a video to my YouTube channel. Yeah, I know, crazy, but I'm back with a brand new video which really says very little but I am uploading it because I need desperately to get back into the habit of doing it.


Now, without making excuses for myself, I am going to explain why it has been so long for me to upload absolutely anything and why my first video in half a year has been so anti-climatic.
You may remember a recent post of mine right here about me going through some struggles. I broke up with my boyfriend of 2 years and around the same time ran out of my medication. 


Every time I went to make a new video I would lack the passion for what I was talking about and totally give up. Or I would look at the angle and lighting of my camera and be frustrated at the way I look, getting down on myself and moving on to something else.


This is why I haven't uploaded something in so long and I think the main reason this video is so incredibly unrelated to anything and so amazingly pointless is because anything else was just too depressing for me to put my energy into. This was light, stupid and fun to do. It was a toe in the waters. 


So, please forgive me for 1 the lack of a video and 2 the video I ended up making for you all.
And here is that video

No comments:

Post a Comment