Pages

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Whoops

So after going on holiday and having a fair bit of a binge (no lies), I think I've accidentally regained my restricting habits. I know, it's hard to believe it can be utterly unintentional, but it's turning out that way.
I just don't/can't eat dinner. I don't like it, don't want it, don't feel comfortable thinking about it, I just don't do dinner.
I've also bumped up my fibre intake to get rid of some of the fat gained from my binge and my exercise regime is pretty much in full swing.
If I have got some restricting patterns back, I don't think they're all too harmful just yet, and I've got it pretty under control. 
I haven't eaten since about 1 today and won't eat until my fibre filled breakfast at 6am tomorrow. That's not too bad, I did finish a Japanese curry. Anyways, we'll see what happens. What will be, will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment