Pages

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

More Excitement!

So my last post was mainly about my excitement over the news that I will be doing a Bachelor in Psychology, starting toward the end of this year.
I did also mention briefly the happiness I have for the love of my life.

Well, in a matter of hours he is going to be here! I am so excited to have him here and cannot wait to feel him on my skin again.
I've spent the whole day cleaning, and if you know me, you know just how out of character that is for me and how much that says about the intensity of feelings I have for him.

I cleaned the kitchen, the kitchen sink, the stove, the bathroom, the bathroom sink, the dining room. I washed my linen so we'd have fresh bedsheets, I then made my bed (which, being my size, is never fun).

I even cleaned the dog.

Now my dad has gone out and is doing a small grocery shop for dinner and the next few days. While he is out shopping he is going to look for nice restaurants for us to have an extended family dinner at tomorrow night, and by extended I really mean having my boyfriend there, but it's a rarity if we have the whole family together to begin with, let alone out at a restaurant having dinner together. (Wishful thought: hopefully my parents don't get too smashed and humiliate me somehow).

Other than that, I guess I'd just like to remind everybody that I'm madly in love with this man and want it to last a very long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment