Pages

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Wanna Play Truth or Dare?

So if you've watched my streams before you would have heard me mention this before. Later this week I'll be doing a fundraising stream truth or dare for around 12 hours. 
Saturday 12/4 at midday Sydney time (UTC+10:00) it will begin. And it will continue until midnight.

For a dare to be selected it must go through my fundraising page, simply leave your truth/dare/request/conversation topic/shoutout as a comment and, providing it doesn't breech any rules, I will do it on my stream. The dare can be in game or IRL. Contributions can be of any size. Your username will also feature below my streams along with a link of your choice, simply leave the link in the comment after your dare.

Dares in the past have varied from dressing my dog as a pickle, writing a romantic poem and attempting a handstand. 

And of course, if you've been to my stream before you know how entertaining the chat can get even without truth or dare so I hope to see you there regardless ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment