Pages

Friday, May 16, 2014

Accomplished

So for those of you who don't know, I have a stupid sense of humor.

I like making fun of myself, others and things that happen or even just exist.
I laugh when people give me shit. Because it's already something I do myself. 

My most popular video, with 84,000+ views, is me in my pajamas having a fit, or according to the title, a Werewolf Transformation, because I found the Twilight craze stupid. 

I enjoy giving people I don't like shit and seeing them get mad about it and lash back with shit about me. It's funny what people call me. It's even more hilarious when fights break out on a video of mine about fat people.

I love watching little things blow up hysterically. In fact even my Network agrees that "Any publicity is good publicity". To think that someone takes themselves seriously enough to respond to what I say about them is hilarious. 

I love uncontrollable situations. 
And I just did an excellent job.

No comments:

Post a Comment