Pages

Friday, June 6, 2014

Pro Makeup And Beauty Show!

I am super excited about this event coming up and I'm really looking forward to all the exhibitors that have stands/stalls! 
From what I know this is the first show and I'm pretty sure it's only available for professionals but I am hoping to get heaps of products to review, possibly sell and perhaps (eventually) open my own salon.

Places like this are a great place to meet new people and network with others in the field. It's also going to be my first convention (aside from Supanova but I'm pretty sure that doesn't count) and definitely my first beauty convention! I'm also hoping to attend IMATS which is later on in the year but has a lot more retail beauty brands and smaller cosmetic companies that may very well be able to sponsor my channel.

Anyway, just thought I'd let you know that on the 28-29th of June I will be at the Pro Makeup And Beauty Show :)

No comments:

Post a Comment