Pages

Monday, November 10, 2014

The Fun Questions Blogger Tag!

So I saw this posted on JennieEmma's blog and even though I've not been tagged I decided I'd do it anyway :P

1) When is your birthday? (You don't have to include the year if you don't want to.)
15th of May. I've always thought it sounded nice so I'm happy with it haha

2) What are 3 of your favourite colours?
I've always loved purple (my bedroom was purple as a kid), and blue is lovely as well. As for a third... I'm gonna say black. #EMOOOO

3) What are your 3 favourites quotes?
"May you live all the days of your life" is probably the only quote I really know of that resonates with me... I struggle with "Make your peace with the past so it doesn't screw up your present"

4) Are you addicted to YouTube?
Gee, lets see, I've got 3 YouTube channels myself and am constantly watching other videos while waiting for mine to render/upload/import etc... Yeah, I think you could say I'm addicted...

5) What are 3 of your favorite shows on TV or YouTube or both?
I did love Breaking Bad (even though I never watched the last few episodes), I'm currently in love with The Walking Dead and I definitely enjoy Star Trek. Plus, Phillip de Franco's news show thing *-*

6) What are 3 qualities you like in a best friend?
Sense of humor, doesn't hate me, things in common.

7) Do you like your name?
Yeah, I think it's alright. My first name is rather bland, but what I lack in first name I make up for in middle name and surname! However, I'd love it if they weren't so... Definitively mine if you know what I mean

8) If you have the choice to pick your own name, what will it be?
When I found out my first name was to be Katinka (before my mum realised 3 x 3/4 syllables = mouthful) I found I loved that name. However, it simply would not work with the rest of the syllables in my name. Seriously, tongue twister, I'M NOT EVEN INDIAN!

9) What is your fantasy dream?
I have no idea how to answer this... I want to have money?

10) Do you wear make-up?
I'm a professional makeup artist, full beauty therapist, YouTube beauty guru, and only sometimes do I wear makeup. #logic

11) If you could write a book, what would the title be and what would it be about?
I love writing, and on many occasions have begun writing novels that I'd not planned so they soon lost their flavor. I guess I'd write a horror novel and call it... Deep Red?

12) What makes you cry?
Onions.

13) What makes you angry?
Men cat calling or honking their horns at me.

14) What makes you happy?
My partner and few friends.

15) What is "Fangirling?"
Getting overly excited about another person's existence. 

16) What are your 3 favourite snacks?
Peanut butter, chocolate and cookies. (Just coz they're my faves, doesn't mean I eat them!)

17) What are your 3 favourite foods?
The weird thing is, being on a dull diet (sorry PT) I can't even think of eating anything else. Should I say "See above"?

18) What are your 3 favourite drinks?
As far as non-alcoholic goes, tea (iced or hot), coffee (iced or hot) and juice.
And alcohol? Well... Vodka, Malibu and cocktails. Or red wine.

19) Can you tell us a little about yourself?
Seems a bit like de ja vu, have I done this before?

20) What are 10 random facts about you?
-I have 2 roommates (they're a couple)
-I've worked the same dull job on and off for around 3-4 years now.
-It's really late and I don't know why I did this
-I really want to get a full time job
-I think I'm funny
-I consider my PT a friend
-I have too many lights on right now
-I'm about to brush my teeth and go to bed soon
-I feel gender is a spectrum, not a polarity
-I consider myself a modern day feminist


21) What are your 3 fun things to do?
-Go to the gym
-YouTube
-Twitch.


#MyLife

No comments:

Post a Comment