Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2015

RANT INCOMING!

So I have made SEVERAL videos surrounding the stupidity that is "girl gamers", attempting to change people's views on women within the gaming community. I made them to mock other women who succumb to the pressures of the "girl gamer" stereotype and to show that I'm not the same.

However, there are STILL men within the gaming community who simply view me as an object. Basing their entire interest in me on my aesthetics. The whole "girls are cute when they play video games or try to be smart" mentality.
No, I'm actually incredibly intelligent, have an amazing personality and am a loyal friend. I'm down to earth and approachable. I will help ANYONE if they need it.
So can you quit with the "you're hot" comments? (Not that these comments are spelled correctly for the most part)

No comments:

Post a Comment