Pages

Saturday, March 28, 2015

My Life Right Now

For those of you who pretend to care, this blog post is about what I'm going through right now.

As many of you would/should know, I am prescribed 20mg of fluoxetine a day for various mood disorders.
I ran out for a matter of 3 days (maybe more, but certainly less than 5) and, 2-3 days after re-beginning my course of medication I have fallen into a pit of misery.

I feel ugly, useless, fat, stupid.
I'm angry and upset.
My social ability is non-existent.
I feel hated.
Lonely.
Rejected.
I'm hateful.
I can't help it.

Everything is stupid.
It's an effort to not just sleep.
It's painfully difficult trying to not snap at people.
I don't want to leave the room.

But I've been through times like this (and much worse) and gotten through it.
So I know I'll get trough this.

No comments:

Post a Comment