Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Who I Am

I'm at a stage in my life where self discovery is hitting a plateau and I am forced to define myself in the most black and white terms of existence, goals and actions.

I know I'm the kind of person who smiles, is nice to strangers, gives hugs and will be here for you, even if we don't speak for years.
I know I'm the kind of person who makes videos for people all over the world to provide entertainment and joy, a voice to speak you through the darkness and a friend to be here for you when you feel alone.
I know I'm well spoken and strong in written English and literacy.
I know I'm passionate in multiple fields of interest.
I know my decisions when given ultimatums.
I know I'm a loving and hopeless romantic.

And yet, I still don't know truly who I am.

So instead of searching for characteristics I already believe I hold I will construct the individual I want to be and be known as.

I am successful online, with a YouTube channel entertaining thousands and a product range of my very own.
I am a brand, with a story and a following.
I am a role model.
I am independent.
I am a 27 year old car owner.
I am a 32 year old home owner.
I am a business woman.
I am a marketplace leader.
I am a network and database of thousands.
I am confident in my decisions.
I am free to do as I please with all my rights.
I am well organised, structured and balanced.
I have a schedule that allows for all aspects of my life to be seen to and I am satisfied with my work-life balance.
I am rewarded for years of hard work and doing the right thing by others.
I have a book released by the end of 2016.
I have a podcast released by the end of 2016.
I have a team of powerful people in my core group with a desire to do good for the world and are successful in their own personal ventures.
I have no time for time wasters.
I move confidently to greater successes every day by networking and production.
I am known for having a voice for the voiceless and an opinion on things that matter.
I help people be recognized globally for their efforts.

No comments:

Post a Comment