Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Thank You All

As many of you should know I'm going through a lot of different, scary and daunting things right now. Legal upheaval, financial struggles, business beginnings, employment changes, education opportunities and social group restructure.

But the minute I log on to Twitch, or YouTube, hell, sometimes even Twitter, there are your beautiful faces with love and support for me.
Getting complete strangers send me hugs in chat, even someone I honestly thought hated me due to an alliance they had elsewhere, honestly it's little shit like that that means the world to me.

Never think you are anything less than important. You mean A LOT to those creators you watch. Your comments mean more than simply what you say. I know what it's like to go through shit, and I aim to make content that helps people forget their troubles. Something to make you feel better about yourself.

And your comments, your support and your love do just that for me.
So from the bottom of my heart, I am honestly so incredibly thankful for you. I feel so blessed to make an impact and see so many people in this incredible community.

No comments:

Post a Comment