But, as always, there are a few tips to help you with this problem, and they will go in order of importance, least to most. However, don't take this as permission to skip the first few, because they do help!
1. Share your likes and dislikes - No, not "I like apple juice, I dislike orange juice", but "I like it when you whisper to me" and "that feels kinda weird". This makes your partner feel they can make you happy and pleased.
2. Pay attention to minor details - What makes your partner really excited? How can you use that to your advantage? Did they check the price tag on something they want?
3. Surprise your partner - They'll be home in an hour, can you write a poem? Do your make-up just they way they like? Make a candle-lit dinner? Prepare a romantic evening? Get them an "I love you" gift? Even a hot bubble bath.
4. Explore them - If you aren't a sexual couple, do this with other things like their history, emotions etc. If you are a sexual couple, take time to explore all the ways you can please your partner.
5. Spice it up - Try a new restaurant, rent a different movie, try a different position, bring home some toys, take a dancing lesson: this really isn't excluded for the more... Promiscuous breed.
6. Cherish your time together - So you're only watching So You Think You Can Dance, there are ad breaks! Give your hubby a kiss, stare at them (lovingly, not stalk-ishly), make them laugh, tell them about your day, ask them about their day, and most importantly, tell them how much they mean to you.
Now that's 6 points, it may not seem like a lot, but it really can help.
More to come!