Pages

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Sydney!

Today I'm off to Sydney! I am so excited to finally go back home, even if it is just for 2 weeks.
I've been working quite a lot lately, and being back on my meds has definitely helped me stay strong. I'm pretty sure my dose is a little strong because I still get that slightly high feeling occasionally, but when I get back from Sydney I'll see me doctor about getting a weaker script.
The EDNOS has kind of eased down a bit but I'm hoping I can loose a bit more fat and get a little more toned while I'm down in Sydney, taking the dog for walks, eating less and maybe getting some Pilates lessons from my mum. 
I'm going to be making hair bows and maybe iPhone cases while I'm down there too, so that should keep me occupied as well. I've got some really cool ideas which I'm super excited about too.
Really looking forward to seeing my family. It has been too long <3

No comments:

Post a Comment