Pages

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

What Friendship Means to Me

Some people may not realise just how loyal and true a friend I am. 
I can think of only 1 person that I wouldn't instantly give all my efforts to help, no matter how long it's been since we last spoke. 
Being my friend means I will always be there for you. Years from now, if you ever need someone to talk to, a place to stay, some advice, help getting out of a dark patch, I'm here. 
And I do truly mean this for anybody, bar 1 person. 
The shame is that people step into my life not realizing how much they mean to me and how far I'd go for them. If its physically possible and in my ability to do something for them, I will. All my friends fall under a kind of umbrella of protection I make for them. 
End of story

No comments:

Post a Comment