Pages

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Getting Things Done!

One thing I mentioned yesterday as being beneficial for self worth is setting goals and doing things. Yesterday may not have been a super productive day but it was definitely a step in the right direction for me and has motivated me to get even more done today.

So far I've already fiddled around with my game recording software in order to use a different microphone for stronger vocals in game videos. This was after installing an app that plays phone apps on PC. So, I did what anybody else would, I recorded some gameplay of a game I have on my phone, edited episode 1 and am about to upload it.

Now I'm about to get ready to record my video for the collab channel, which is all about season changes, and fashion that I gravitate towards as we're moving into winter on the southern hemisphere.

Also doing a prom makeup tutorial for my channel and going through the products I've used this month as favourites.

Sadly the weather is just much too miserable to be going out for a run as much as I wanted to, so it's an indoor exercise kinda day and there's nothing wrong with that either :P


So, what are you doing today? 

No comments:

Post a Comment