Pages

Monday, May 5, 2014

I'm Back!

As some of you may know, last week I was in Brisbane. No, I didn't tell anybody. No I don't know why I assumed you'd know. But alas, that's where I was and that's why there were no posts from me here or anywhere for that matter.
However, now I'm back. 

Last night my brother and I made out Mother's Day gifts together as part of the video for theTropicanaSeven. We had an amazing time doing something together and just catching up in general. Depending on his plans this evening we're thinking of doing the "Brother does my makeup" challenge on my channel but of course, I'll let you guys know. 

It's only been 1 night since I was last with Gerard and already the withdrawals are beginning. I am so madly in love with him! It was a great week just spending time together and doing things to prepare our move in together at the end of this month.

Now I'm going to try prepare a new blog with vegan recipes on it and see what I can come up with.

Also! My Priceline points and coupons came in the mail yesterday I believe so you can probably expect a haul coming kinda soon, especially seeing as my birthday is (gasp) next week! Mum has warned me that dad has no plans to get me anything but that she does. Even still, I'll probably treat myself seeing as it's my 21st. Holy hell I'm 21 in a week. What even.

No comments:

Post a Comment