Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Return of the Vlog & Stream!

So as many of you may or may not know, I have been MIA from my vlogging channel for quite some time now as I've been studying, working and trying to sort myself out. Today I am going to try my very darnedest (thanks inner Flanders for coming out right then) to edit some very old vlogs I've been putting off editing for about a month now AND vlog today for you as well.

I want my vlogs to be more of a fitness journey for you, sharing my workouts, what I eat, my latest program and ebook launches and helping you guys achieve your goals. Unfortunately I'm currently using my HTC One M8 to vlog so I can't do that as of yet, however I have a new camera on the way which will do the job just beautifully!
Today I will walk you through my day, try and update as often as possible and just have a chat with you. I'VE MISSED VLOGGING SO MUCH!!!

As for the Twitch stream, I've been working insanely long days lately but I have free time tomorrow afternoon and Friday as well, so that should be at least 2 livestreams for you guys to touch base and get some good content out there for you!
I can't guarantee regularity just yet as I am simply building up my business currently but all things according to plan I should be able to find time at least once a week to do a livestream and vlogs should be almost every day.

I look forward to hearing from you guys again! I've missed this! <3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment