Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2015

A Bizarre Conundrum

My friend and I are currently testing out some estrogen blockers for weight loss, so I've weighed myself and discovered I am approximately 51.2kg and sitting at about 16% body fat.

And I really don't know how to feel about this.
I honestly think I am average, but the numbers tell me otherwise.
I know this post probably seems like a whole bunch of bragging and boasting, but all I really hope to do is record my current status and ask others what their stats are currently. I have no idea what "normal" is anymore (not that it's possible to define "normal" anyway but you get what I mean)
What is healthy, what is sustainable, what is achievable, what boundaries am I really playing with if I get lower than this? Can I get lower this? Is it worth trying?


So that, ladies and gentlemen, is my bizarre conundrum.

No comments:

Post a Comment