Pages

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Life Update!

So there are heaps of amazing life updates to share with you guys!

First and least excitingly, I'M FINALLY UP TO DATE WITH MY GODDAMN DAILY VLOGS!

Okay, I really just had to get that out of the way. Whew that feels better!

Other than that I have taken over the gym's 8 week program as the bootcamp leader, so I will be not only running the bootcamps that come with the 8 week program but also providing a bootcamp every week in between so HOPEFULLY that goes well for me!

With the sessions I've written for the 8 weeks of programs I am HOPEFULLY going to turn into an ebook and film the workouts for people to be able to go through the program with me!

I've also been getting some minor improvements with my rehab - little by little I am on my way back to the weights room! For now I am just learning how to NOT do things and rest it until I'm all better and able to workout again!

I've also got a place to move to this weekend so I'll be packing and moving over the week and setting up for some new life changes!

Also happening this weekend is a photoshoot for my friend Stephxx93 that I'm super excited for! The theme is kinda grungey and implied nude so that's super exciting!

In the meantime here are the photos I liked from the last shoot I did for my friend Tia! Coz I realize all these super exciting life updates are probably only super exciting for me xD







No comments:

Post a Comment